AUD to TWD exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to New Taiwan dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 2, 2023, 12:18 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 20.441985 New Taiwan dollar
Inverse rate 0.048919
AUD/TWD currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 20.2515 TWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: New Taiwan dollar
- Currency Code: TWD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Taiwan
- Major Unit: One New Taiwan Dollar
- Minor Unit: One Santim
- Santims per New Taiwan Dollar: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to TWD Exchange Rates
AUD to TWD historical rates
|November 30, 2022||20.758508|
|December 31, 2022||20.70479|
|January 31, 2023||21.129288|
|February 28, 2023||20.844684|
|March 31, 2023||20.394108|
|April 30, 2023||20.433629|
|May 31, 2023||20.405558|
|June 30, 2023||20.710891|
|July 31, 2023||20.994732|
|August 31, 2023||20.598836|
|September 30, 2023||20.586022|