AUD to TOP exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Tongan paʻanga. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 21, 2023, 9:07 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 1.491796 Tongan paʻanga
Inverse rate 0.670333
AUD/TOP currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 1.4919 TOP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Tongan paʻanga
- Currency Code: TOP
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
- Reserve Currency: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tonga
- Major Unit: One Tongan Paʻanga
- Minor Unit: One hau
- per Tongan Paʻanga: 100
- Note Denominations: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, T$1
Previous AUD to TOP Exchange Rates
AUD to TOP historical rates