AUD to CNH exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Chinese Renminbi. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 4, 2023, 1:06 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 4.747894 Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore
Inverse rate 0.210620
AUD/CNH currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 4.7478 CNH
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore
- Currency Code: CNH
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: The People's Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese renminbi off-shore
- Minor Unit: One
- per Chinese renminbi off-shore:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to CNH Exchange Rates
AUD to CNH historical rates