AUD to HUF exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Hungarian forints. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 28, 2023, 1:19 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 236.803506 Hungarian forint
Inverse rate 0.004223
AUD/HUF currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 237.0078 HUF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Hungarian forint
- Currency Code: HUF
- Currency Symbol: Ft
- Central Bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hungary
- Major Unit: One Hungarian Forint
- Minor Unit: One fillér
- Fillérs per Hungarian Forint: 100
- Note Denominations: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
- Coin Denominations: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Previous AUD to HUF Exchange Rates
AUD to HUF historical rates
|October 31, 2022||269.986955|
|November 30, 2022||263.215921|
|December 31, 2022||259.161547|
|January 31, 2023||254.564291|
|February 28, 2023||247.546347|
|March 31, 2023||240.200676|
|April 30, 2023||228.737976|
|May 31, 2023||227.607795|
|June 30, 2023||229.721301|
|July 31, 2023||231.171227|
|August 31, 2023||228.644977|
|September 27, 2023||232.102713|