AUD to IDR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Indonesian rupiahs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 9681.5174
AUD/IDR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 9,681.5174 IDR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Indonesian rupiah
- Currency Code: IDR
- Currency Symbol: Rp
- Central Bank: Bank Indonesia
- Reserve Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indonesian Rupiah
- Minor Unit: One
- per Indonesian Rupiah:
- Note Denominations: Rp 2,000, Rp 5,000, Rp 10,000, Rp 20,000 Rp 50,000, Rp 100,000
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to IDR Exchange Rates
AUD to IDR historical rates
|November 30, 2021||10426.533528|
|December 31, 2021||10250.065093|
|January 31, 2022||10282.794436|
|February 28, 2022||10285.088907|
|March 31, 2022||10588.078769|
|April 30, 2022||10593.699201|
|May 31, 2022||10279.700826|
|June 30, 2022||10327.036591|
|July 31, 2022||10268.102534|
|August 31, 2022||10317.119301|
|September 30, 2022||10028.237406|