AUD to MAD exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Moroccan dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 6.8635
AUD/MAD currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 6.8636 MAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Moroccan dirham
- Currency Code: MAD
- Currency Symbol: د.م. or DH
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Morocco
- Major Unit: One Moroccan dirham
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Moroccan dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 1⁄2, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirhams
Previous AUD to MAD Exchange Rates
AUD to MAD historical rates
|November 30, 2021||6.682707|
|December 31, 2021||6.621045|
|January 31, 2022||7.690421|
|February 28, 2022||6.726679|
|March 31, 2022||7.184922|
|April 30, 2022||7.221622|
|May 31, 2022||7.048459|
|June 30, 2022||7.015774|
|July 31, 2022||7.021196|
|August 31, 2022||7.23412|
|September 30, 2022||7.142796|