AUD to PHP exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Philippine pesos. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 4, 2023, 5:48 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 36.817486 Philippine peso
Inverse rate 0.027161
AUD/PHP currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 36.6404 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous AUD to PHP Exchange Rates
AUD to PHP historical rates
|January 31, 2023||38.18457|
|February 28, 2023||37.739894|
|March 31, 2023||36.535531|
|April 30, 2023||36.942057|
|May 31, 2023||37.032417|
|June 30, 2023||37.506897|
|July 31, 2023||36.957341|
|August 31, 2023||36.487412|
|September 30, 2023||36.485676|
|October 31, 2023||36.0276|
|November 30, 2023||36.206333|
|December 4, 2023||36.863755|