AUD to PGK exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Papua New Guinean kina. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.3116
AUD/PGK currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.312 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous AUD to PGK Exchange Rates
AUD to PGK historical rates
|October 31, 2021||2.614963|
|November 30, 2021||2.574438|
|December 31, 2021||2.525394|
|January 31, 2022||2.52583|
|February 28, 2022||2.522374|
|March 31, 2022||2.59573|
|April 30, 2022||2.585922|
|May 31, 2022||2.480217|
|June 30, 2022||2.492131|
|July 31, 2022||2.432466|
|August 31, 2022||2.451419|
|September 24, 2022||2.372784|