CAD to MGA exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Malagasy ariaries. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3110.4940
CAD/MGA currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 3,118.0014 MGA
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Malagasy ariary
- Currency Code: MGA
- Currency Symbol: Ar
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Madagascar
- Reserve Currency: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Madagascar
- Major Unit: One Malagasy ariary
- Minor Unit: One iraimbilanja (franc)
- Iraimbilanja (francs) per Malagasy ariary: 1⁄5
- Note Denominations: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 ariary
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 ariary
Previous CAD to MGA Exchange Rates
CAD to MGA historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3153.035744|
|February 28, 2022||3135.699359|
|March 31, 2022||3171.511621|
|April 30, 2022||3170.853389|
|May 31, 2022||3114.397306|
|June 30, 2022||3157.791827|
|July 31, 2022||3201.069855|
|August 31, 2022||3211.167504|
|September 30, 2022||3118.446718|
|October 31, 2022||3090.850271|
|November 30, 2022||3215.76004|
|December 1, 2022||3248.491641|