CAD to PHP exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Philippine pesos. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 41.2135
CAD/PHP currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 41.2145 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous CAD to PHP Exchange Rates
CAD to PHP historical rates
|January 31, 2022||40.58861|
|February 28, 2022||40.30427|
|March 31, 2022||41.210925|
|April 30, 2022||41.177772|
|May 31, 2022||40.760829|
|June 30, 2022||41.902582|
|July 31, 2022||43.190356|
|August 31, 2022||43.209038|
|September 30, 2022||43.257261|
|October 31, 2022||42.828715|
|November 30, 2022||42.942642|
|December 1, 2022||41.837651|