CAD to PHP exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Philippine pesos. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 25, 2023, 12:34 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 41.831524 Philippine peso
Inverse rate 0.023905
CAD/PHP currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 41.9785 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous CAD to PHP Exchange Rates
CAD to PHP historical rates
|October 31, 2022||42.828715|
|November 30, 2022||42.942642|
|December 31, 2022||40.837255|
|January 31, 2023||40.916923|
|February 28, 2023||40.728183|
|March 31, 2023||39.952089|
|April 30, 2023||40.8814|
|May 31, 2023||41.218988|
|June 30, 2023||41.988261|
|July 31, 2023||41.52975|
|August 31, 2023||41.751542|
|September 24, 2023||41.873892|