Frequently Asked Questions
What are you looking for?
- Can I cancel my transfer?
- How do I add a new recipient?
- How do I make a business transfer with OFX?
- How do I make a personal transfer with OFX?
- Can I get a currency exchange quote?
- Can I transfer money to OFX via cash or cheque?
- Do you have a minimum transfer amount?
- How do I make a transfer?
- How do I make a transfer with OFX without a rate?
- How do I transfer my funds to OFX?
- What is the maximum amount you can transfer?
- What is the minimum transfer amount?
- What Do I Need to Make an International Bank Transfer?
- What should I do after I’ve locked-in my transfer and sent my funds to OFX?
- When can I make a transfer?
- Can I cancel a recurring transfer plan anytime? Are there any conditions?
- Can I extend the maturity date of my transfer?
- Can I lock-in a rate before I send you my funds?
- Do I need to pay a deposit for a recurring transfer?
- How do I set up a recurring transfer?
- How much does it cost to set up a recurring transfer?
- How to Transfer Money from One Bank Account to Another
- What are the different ways to transfer money?
- What is a single transfer?
- What’s the best way to send money online?
- What is a wire transfer?
- What is peer-to-peer money transfer?
- What is the difference between a Forward Exchange Contract, a Limit Order and an FX Option?
- Do you accept part payments?
- How do I add a new currency to my profile?
- How do I update my personal details?
- How long is a live exchange rate valid for?
- How Do I Find My ACH Routing Number?
- I’ve forgotten my username or password – what should I do?
- What is a forward contract?
- What is a routing number?
- What are SEPA Transfers?
- What are Spot Rates?
- What is an IBAN?
- What Is NEFT?
- What is BSC?
- What is CHIPS?
- What is IFSC?
- What is NCC?
- What’s my Client Reference number for?
- What should I do if my debit card payment results in an unknown error?
- What is the OFX Customer Rate?
- What is the market rate or interbank rate?
- Are my funds secure?
- Are there any account or transfer fees?
- Can I make payments out of my receiving account directly to my suppliers?
- Can I obtain a certificate to verify my receiving account details?
- Can I use my receiving account details with more than one marketplace?
- Can I view a history of my transfers?
- Do I need to provide documents when I register?
- Do the documents need to be notarised or certified?
- How do I enter the bank details for my home account on the OFX website?
- How do I setup a Global Currency Account with OFX?
- How do I upload my receiving account details to my online marketplaces?
- How long does it take to open an account with OFX and receive my receiving account details?
- Is there a minimum amount of time I must have an OFX account for?
- What is the transfer process and how long will it take?
- Which currencies are available with the Global Currency Account?
- Which online marketplaces are compatible with the receiving accounts?
- Will I be notified when my receiving account receives funds?
- Who else can send money to my receiving account?
29F, Bonham Circus
40-44 Bonham Strand,
49 Stevenson St
60 Margaret St
The White Chapel Building,
10 Whitechapel High St, London,
145 King St West
6A Shenton Way
#04-02 to #04-08
OUE Downtown Gallery