CAD to DKK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Danish kroner. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.1183
CAD/DKK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 5.1215 DKK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
Previous CAD to DKK Exchange Rates
CAD to DKK historical rates
|March 31, 2022||5.342623|
|April 30, 2022||5.447329|
|May 31, 2022||5.478216|
|June 30, 2022||5.492223|
|July 31, 2022||5.647855|
|August 31, 2022||5.688044|
|September 30, 2022||5.638407|
|October 31, 2022||5.516566|
|November 30, 2022||5.446439|
|December 31, 2022||5.163544|
|January 31, 2023||5.141437|
|February 1, 2023||5.110346|