CAD to MAD exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Moroccan dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 7.5598
CAD/MAD currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 7.5598 MAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Moroccan dirham
- Currency Code: MAD
- Currency Symbol: د.م. or DH
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Morocco
- Major Unit: One Moroccan dirham
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Moroccan dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 1⁄2, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirhams
Previous CAD to MAD Exchange Rates
CAD to MAD historical rates
|January 31, 2022||8.56438|
|February 28, 2022||7.379411|
|March 31, 2022||7.694284|
|April 30, 2022||7.768714|
|May 31, 2022||7.783225|
|June 30, 2022||7.791965|
|July 31, 2022||7.913565|
|August 31, 2022||8.04812|
|September 30, 2022||8.01507|
|October 31, 2022||7.989458|
|November 30, 2022||8.060526|
|December 9, 2022||7.810386|