CAD to TRY exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Turkish liras. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 9, 2023, 5:46 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 21.250799 Turkish lira
Inverse rate 0.047057
CAD/TRY currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 21.2528 TRY
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Turkey
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
Previous CAD to TRY Exchange Rates
CAD to TRY historical rates
|January 31, 2023||13.989239|
|February 28, 2023||14.002365|
|March 31, 2023||13.864057|
|April 30, 2023||14.306715|
|May 31, 2023||14.601214|
|June 30, 2023||17.809413|
|July 31, 2023||20.01676|
|August 31, 2023||19.952203|
|September 30, 2023||19.937782|
|October 31, 2023||20.31888|
|November 30, 2023||20.894984|
|December 9, 2023||21.339192|