CAD to ILS exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 4, 2023, 9:03 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 2.797345 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 0.357482
CAD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 2.7701 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous CAD to ILS Exchange Rates
CAD to ILS historical rates
|November 30, 2022||2.595601|
|December 31, 2022||2.542705|
|January 31, 2023||2.565863|
|February 28, 2023||2.632834|
|March 31, 2023||2.640391|
|April 30, 2023||2.687474|
|May 31, 2023||2.713083|
|June 30, 2023||2.739507|
|July 31, 2023||2.773455|
|August 31, 2023||2.777154|
|September 30, 2023||2.817466|
|October 4, 2023||2.805094|