CAD to GBP exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to British pounds sterling. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 27, 2023, 7:20 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 0.609351 British pound sterling
Inverse rate 1.641091
CAD/GBP currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.6097 GBP
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
Previous CAD to GBP Exchange Rates
CAD to GBP historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.645695|
|November 30, 2022||0.636427|
|December 31, 2022||0.603999|
|January 31, 2023||0.608941|
|February 28, 2023||0.615779|
|March 31, 2023||0.601617|
|April 30, 2023||0.594165|
|May 31, 2023||0.592425|
|June 30, 2023||0.595406|
|July 31, 2023||0.587347|
|August 31, 2023||0.583818|
|September 27, 2023||0.594196|