CAD to BHD exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Bahraini dinars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2802
CAD/BHD currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.2802 BHD
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Bahraini dinar
- Currency Code: BHD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bahrain
- Major Unit: One Bahraini dinar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bahraini dinar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to BHD Exchange Rates
CAD to BHD historical rates
|February 28, 2022||0.296239|
|March 31, 2022||0.297969|
|April 30, 2022||0.298456|
|May 31, 2022||0.293444|
|June 30, 2022||0.294264|
|July 31, 2022||0.291491|
|August 31, 2022||0.291825|
|September 30, 2022||0.282972|
|October 31, 2022||0.275046|
|November 30, 2022||0.281362|
|December 31, 2022||0.277228|
|January 29, 2023||0.28056|