HKD to CAD exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Canadian dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1629
HKD/CAD currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.1626 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous HKD to CAD Exchange Rates
HKD to CAD historical rates
|December 31, 2021||0.164061|
|January 31, 2022||0.162036|
|February 28, 2022||0.163124|
|March 31, 2022||0.16176|
|April 30, 2022||0.161048|
|May 20, 2022||0.16428|