CAD to BGN exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Bulgarian leva. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.3653
CAD/BGN currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 1.367 BGN
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Bulgarian lev
- Currency Code: BGN
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bulgaria
- Major Unit: One Bulgarian Lev
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bulgarian Lev:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to BGN Exchange Rates
CAD to BGN historical rates
|January 31, 2022||1.369025|
|February 28, 2022||1.35464|
|March 31, 2022||1.403935|
|April 30, 2022||1.43177|
|May 31, 2022||1.440371|
|June 30, 2022||1.443725|
|July 31, 2022||1.483972|
|August 31, 2022||1.49511|
|September 30, 2022||1.482421|
|October 31, 2022||1.449826|
|November 30, 2022||1.431635|