CAD to CHF exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Swiss francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.6727
CAD/CHF currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.6731 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous CAD to CHF Exchange Rates
CAD to CHF historical rates
|July 31, 2022||0.748908|
|August 31, 2022||0.740857|
|September 30, 2022||0.730597|
|October 31, 2022||0.726011|
|November 30, 2022||0.720194|
|December 31, 2022||0.685308|
|January 31, 2023||0.688494|
|February 28, 2023||0.688481|
|March 31, 2023||0.675397|
|April 30, 2023||0.66487|
|May 31, 2023||0.664073|
|June 1, 2023||0.674836|
Send money to over 170 countries
More CAD exchange rates
Looking to convert CHF to CAD?
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
(+852) 3008 5721
(+852) 2777 7147
Hong Kong Office Address
F, Bonham Circus
40-44 Bonham Strand,
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong