CAD to INR exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Indian rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 59.1498
CAD/INR currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 59.0087 INR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Indian rupee
- Currency Code: INR
- Currency Symbol: ₹
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
- Reserve Currency: The Indian Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indian Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: India
- Major Unit: One Indian Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Indian Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: ₹5, ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2000
- Coin Denominations: p50, ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
Previous CAD to INR Exchange Rates
CAD to INR historical rates
|October 31, 2021||60.215094|
|November 30, 2021||59.199598|
|December 31, 2021||58.922668|
|January 31, 2022||58.969585|
|February 28, 2022||58.915186|
|March 31, 2022||60.263715|
|April 30, 2022||60.315921|
|May 31, 2022||60.199023|
|June 30, 2022||60.911232|
|July 31, 2022||61.480439|
|August 31, 2022||61.583748|
|September 27, 2022||60.298467|