CAD to KWD exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Kuwaiti dinars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2273
CAD/KWD currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.2273 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous CAD to KWD Exchange Rates
CAD to KWD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.240092|
|April 30, 2022||0.241614|
|May 31, 2022||0.238581|
|June 30, 2022||0.23931|
|July 31, 2022||0.237708|
|August 31, 2022||0.237735|
|September 30, 2022||0.232081|
|October 31, 2022||0.22603|
|November 30, 2022||0.230472|
|December 31, 2022||0.225423|
|January 31, 2023||0.227661|
|February 6, 2023||0.228029|