CAD to SEK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Swedish kronor. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 7.8860
CAD/SEK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 7.8585 SEK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
Previous CAD to SEK Exchange Rates
CAD to SEK historical rates
|March 31, 2022||7.567908|
|April 30, 2022||7.5636|
|May 31, 2022||7.726223|
|June 30, 2022||7.818044|
|July 31, 2022||8.017759|
|August 31, 2022||8.043437|
|September 30, 2022||8.166837|
|October 31, 2022||8.115868|
|November 30, 2022||7.958288|
|December 31, 2022||7.641572|
|January 31, 2023||7.745332|
|February 5, 2023||7.835392|