CAD to CNY exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Chinese yuan. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.1486
CAD/CNY currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 5.145 CNY
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Fen per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
Previous CAD to CNY Exchange Rates
CAD to CNY historical rates
|January 31, 2022||5.034209|
|February 28, 2022||4.985156|
|March 31, 2022||5.01467|
|April 30, 2022||5.089777|
|May 31, 2022||5.214184|
|June 30, 2022||5.224775|
|July 31, 2022||5.20571|
|August 31, 2022||5.262726|
|September 30, 2022||5.262866|
|October 31, 2022||5.23879|
|November 30, 2022||5.363483|
|December 1, 2022||5.247323|