Arrange regular payments for up to 12 months and save valuable time
Regular global payments that run like clockwork
- Save time by setting up scheduled payments for your routine costs for up to 12 months
- Get personal support from OFXperts who will talk you through setup for your peace of mind
- Savings without the hassle. We’ll automatically make your payments at bank- beating rates
- Receive email notifications when your scheduled payments are made, so you can relax knowing it’s taken care of
- We’ll remind you when your last payment is approaching, so you won’t miss a payment
- Fix your rate for more certainty over the cost of future payments using OFX Forward Contracts
Pay your overseas mortgage or rent with ease
Schedule payments for up to 12 months. Ideal for routine outgoings like mortgages, rent or family support. We’ll make sure your money gets where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
Access your foreign savings, salary or pension
Living abroad and need to transfer your hard-earned savings? Save time and keep more of your money by setting up Regular Payments.
Tuition fees can be as easy as
A, B, C
We help clients move money quickly and securely. Need to pay tuition fees on a regular basis? Set and forget with OFX Regular Payments. After initial set up with the help of an OFXpert, we can complete your payments for the school year.
Ready for payments that run like clockwork? So are we.
How it works
To avoid missing payment, we recommend setting up autopay with your bank, so they make the transfers to OFX’s intermediary account on your required dates. You can refer to your OFX email confirmation which will specify the dates you need to make payment.
Otherwise, you can make a bank transfer to the OFX intermediary account prior to each scheduled payment.
There are no setup fees for Recurring Payments.
If you choose to take up an OFX Forward Contract to make your Recurring Payments, you will need to pay an advance payment. We take payment for the first and last payment when we set up your regular payments. The payment for the last transfer will be held as a deposit.
If you decide to cancel your Regular Payments part way through the agreed term, you may be liable for remaining payments.