CAD to KRW exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to South Korean wons. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 9, 2023, 4:35 AM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 943.944977 South Korean won
Inverse rate 0.001059
CAD/KRW currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 943.935 KRW
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: South Korean won
- Currency Code: KRW
- Currency Symbol: ₩
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
- Reserve Currency: The South Korean Won is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South Korean Won is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Korea
- Major Unit: One South Korean Won
- Minor Unit: One jeon
- Jeon per South Korean Won: 100
- Note Denominations: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
- Coin Denominations: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
Previous CAD to KRW Exchange Rates
CAD to KRW historical rates
|January 31, 2023||926.193975|
|February 28, 2023||951.084969|
|March 31, 2023||952.55638|
|April 30, 2023||979.194674|
|May 31, 2023||981.68077|
|June 30, 2023||975.030393|
|July 31, 2023||971.956566|
|August 31, 2023||981.451499|
|September 30, 2023||984.482148|
|October 31, 2023||985.235494|
|November 30, 2023||952.675843|
|December 8, 2023||966.683354|