CHF to NZD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to New Zealand dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.6539
CHF/NZD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 1.6539 NZD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
Previous CHF to NZD Exchange Rates
CHF to NZD historical rates
|January 31, 2022||1.615254|
|February 28, 2022||1.621591|
|March 31, 2022||1.566458|
|April 30, 2022||1.567081|
|May 31, 2022||1.595157|
|June 30, 2022||1.62192|
|July 31, 2022||1.667662|
|August 31, 2022||1.668966|
|September 30, 2022||1.730335|
|October 31, 2022||1.769374|
|November 30, 2022||1.708791|
|December 3, 2022||1.669393|