CHF to ILS exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Israeli new shekels. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.6201
CHF/ILS currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 3.6203 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous CHF to ILS Exchange Rates
CHF to ILS historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3.414851|
|February 28, 2022||3.483671|
|March 31, 2022||3.48992|
|April 30, 2022||3.43273|
|May 31, 2022||3.447392|
|June 30, 2022||3.515341|
|July 31, 2022||3.573893|
|August 31, 2022||3.437621|
|September 30, 2022||3.543996|
|October 31, 2022||3.556015|
|November 30, 2022||3.606234|
|December 3, 2022||3.629315|