CHF to EGP exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Egyptian pounds. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 25, 2023, 6:41 AM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 33.597628 Egyptian pound
Inverse rate 0.029764
CHF/EGP currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 33.6129 EGP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Egyptian pound
- Currency Code: EGP
- Currency Symbol: £ or E£
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
- Reserve Currency: The Egyptian pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Egyptian pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Egypt
- Major Unit: One Egyptian pound
- Minor Unit: One piastre
- Piastres per Egyptian pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200
- Coin Denominations: 25pt, 50pt, £1
Previous CHF to EGP Exchange Rates
CHF to EGP historical rates
|October 31, 2022||20.331016|
|November 30, 2022||25.363663|
|December 31, 2022||26.461385|
|January 31, 2023||31.06526|
|February 28, 2023||32.878935|
|March 31, 2023||33.305347|
|April 30, 2023||34.301418|
|May 31, 2023||34.33442|
|June 30, 2023||34.314325|
|July 31, 2023||35.296927|
|August 31, 2023||35.167039|
|September 24, 2023||34.559182|