CHF to CZK exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Czech koruna. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 23.7420
CHF/CZK currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 23.74 CZK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Czech koruna
- Currency Code: CZK
- Currency Symbol: Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Czech koruna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Czech koruna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Czech Republic
- Major Unit: One Czech koruna
- Minor Unit: One Haléru
- per Czech koruna: 100
- Note Denominations: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
- Coin Denominations: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Previous CHF to CZK Exchange Rates
CHF to CZK historical rates
|March 31, 2022||24.455634|
|April 30, 2022||23.913052|
|May 31, 2022||23.913776|
|June 30, 2022||24.123036|
|July 31, 2022||24.922737|
|August 31, 2022||25.33496|
|September 30, 2022||25.504581|
|October 31, 2022||25.04598|
|November 30, 2022||24.757374|
|December 31, 2022||24.573744|
|January 31, 2023||24.038101|
|February 5, 2023||23.799808|