CHF to HUF exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Hungarian forints. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 7, 2023, 12:49 PM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 402.225966 Hungarian forint
Inverse rate 0.002486
CHF/HUF currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 404.3878 HUF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Hungarian forint
- Currency Code: HUF
- Currency Symbol: Ft
- Central Bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hungary
- Major Unit: One Hungarian Forint
- Minor Unit: One fillér
- Fillérs per Hungarian Forint: 100
- Note Denominations: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
- Coin Denominations: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Previous CHF to HUF Exchange Rates
CHF to HUF historical rates
|January 31, 2023||396.24454|
|February 28, 2023||388.018348|
|March 31, 2023||388.960824|
|April 30, 2023||380.93665|
|May 31, 2023||381.511594|
|June 30, 2023||379.731527|
|July 31, 2023||392.68564|
|August 31, 2023||401.593005|
|September 30, 2023||402.821101|
|October 31, 2023||403.785909|
|November 30, 2023||393.41257|
|December 6, 2023||401.160968|