E-Sign Consent Agreement
Updated: May 31, 2016
In order to register and utilize OFX services, OFX must provide certain disclosures required by law. OFX can only provide these disclosures and other information electronically if the user consents.
By checking the “I agree to the terms and conditions of the E-Sign Consent Agreement,” you hereby affirmatively consent and agree that OFX may provide all communications, disclosures required by law and other information about your legal rights and duties (“Communications”) by electronic means, either by email or by making it available to you when you log in to the OFX website using your username and password. All Communications that OFX provides to you electronically will be sent to the e-mail address you specify in your user profile.
You understand and acknowledge that if you do not consent to electronic delivery of all information, you cannot use the OFX service.
All information that is provided electronically shall be deemed to be provided "in writing." You should print or download for your records any Communications that are important to you.
Withdrawal of Electronic Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive Communication electronically, you may do so by e-mailing us at compliance@OFX.com or by calling 1-888-288-7354. Please note, however, that if you withdraw your Electronic Consent, you can no longer use our service.
Paper Delivery of Communications
To request a paper copy of any Communication, please write to us at OFX, 49 Stevenson St, 13th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA Attn: Legal. Please specify in detail the Communication you would like to receive. OFX does not charge for paper copies.
It is your responsibility to provide OFX with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact details and other information on your profile, and to update any changes to this information promptly.
In order to access and retain electronic records and disclosure, you will need the following:
- An Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption, such as Internet Explorer versions 8.0 or the current version of Mozilla FireFox, Apple Safari or Google Chrome. The browser must have cookies enabled.
- Access to the email address used to create your account for OFX.
- Software capable of opening PDF attachments and interfacing with our systems.
- A personal computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of supporting the foregoing.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit, to store copies of your records.
- A printer that is capable of printing from your Internet browser and email software, if you desire paper copies of your records.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks communications from unknown senders, you must add email@example.com to your email account.
You acknowledge and agree that your consent to receive Communications electronically is provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and OFX both intent that the Act apply the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.