CAD to PGK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Papua New Guinean kina. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 28, 2023, 5:05 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 2.695377 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 0.371006
CAD/PGK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 2.6955 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous CAD to PGK Exchange Rates
CAD to PGK historical rates
|December 31, 2022||2.593229|
|January 31, 2023||2.624052|
|February 28, 2023||2.624107|
|March 31, 2023||2.570492|
|April 30, 2023||2.601732|
|May 31, 2023||2.61036|
|June 30, 2023||2.670173|
|July 31, 2023||2.704182|
|August 31, 2023||2.672494|
|September 30, 2023||2.683173|
|October 31, 2023||2.705004|
|November 28, 2023||2.728611|