CAD to MXN exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Mexican pesos. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 15.4609
CAD/MXN currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 15.4649 MXN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Mexican peso
- Currency Code: MXN
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco de México
- Reserve Currency: The Mexican Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Mexican Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Mexico
- Major Unit: One Mexican Peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Mexican Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: $20, $50, $100, $200, $500
- Coin Denominations: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 $25, $50
Previous CAD to MXN Exchange Rates
CAD to MXN historical rates
|January 31, 2022||16.236406|
|February 28, 2022||16.079235|
|March 31, 2022||16.239569|
|April 30, 2022||15.896654|
|May 31, 2022||15.581053|
|June 27, 2022||15.592418|