CAD to HUF exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Hungarian forints. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 3, 2023, 4:52 AM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 255.422242 Hungarian forint
Inverse rate 0.003915
CAD/HUF currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 255.3922 HUF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Hungarian forint
- Currency Code: HUF
- Currency Symbol: Ft
- Central Bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hungary
- Major Unit: One Hungarian Forint
- Minor Unit: One fillér
- Fillérs per Hungarian Forint: 100
- Note Denominations: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
- Coin Denominations: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Previous CAD to HUF Exchange Rates
CAD to HUF historical rates
|January 31, 2023||272.803165|
|February 28, 2023||267.142098|
|March 31, 2023||262.655734|
|April 30, 2023||253.28893|
|May 31, 2023||253.352536|
|June 30, 2023||257.169525|
|July 31, 2023||259.787356|
|August 31, 2023||261.627561|
|September 30, 2023||267.272377|
|October 31, 2023||266.114296|
|November 30, 2023||255.646768|
|December 3, 2023||257.944499|