CAD to PLN exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Polish złoty. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.5653
CAD/PLN currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 3.5865 PLN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
Previous CAD to PLN Exchange Rates
CAD to PLN historical rates
|October 31, 2021||3.183242|
|November 30, 2021||3.239777|
|December 31, 2021||3.188473|
|January 31, 2022||3.185765|
|February 28, 2022||3.158748|
|March 31, 2022||3.41191|
|April 30, 2022||3.404472|
|May 31, 2022||3.423868|
|June 30, 2022||3.431159|
|July 31, 2022||3.613304|
|August 31, 2022||3.606118|
|September 29, 2022||3.593787|