CAD to PEN exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Peruvian soles. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.7944
CAD/PEN currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 2.7944 PEN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Peruvian sol
- Currency Code: PEN
- Currency Symbol: S/
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Reserve Currency: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Peru
- Major Unit: One Peruvian Sol
- Minor Unit: One céntimo
- Céntimos per Peruvian Sol: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 soles
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 céntimos. 1, 2, 5 soles
Previous CAD to PEN Exchange Rates
CAD to PEN historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3.077387|
|February 28, 2022||2.979851|
|March 31, 2022||2.95762|
|April 30, 2022||2.958728|
|May 31, 2022||2.922587|
|June 30, 2022||2.924004|
|July 31, 2022||3.013234|
|August 31, 2022||3.00057|
|September 30, 2022||3.302792|
|October 31, 2022||2.900134|
|November 30, 2022||2.897077|
|December 5, 2022||2.837144|