CAD to CZK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Czech koruna. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 18.6164
CAD/CZK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 18.6154 CZK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Czech koruna
- Currency Code: CZK
- Currency Symbol: Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Czech koruna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Czech koruna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Czech Republic
- Major Unit: One Czech koruna
- Minor Unit: One Haléru
- per Czech koruna: 100
- Note Denominations: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
- Coin Denominations: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Previous CAD to CZK Exchange Rates
CAD to CZK historical rates
|October 31, 2021||17.675895|
|November 30, 2021||17.689955|
|December 31, 2021||17.44977|
|January 31, 2022||17.121008|
|February 28, 2022||16.939267|
|March 31, 2022||17.95376|
|April 30, 2022||17.893063|
|May 31, 2022||18.236671|
|June 30, 2022||18.255006|
|July 31, 2022||18.664351|
|August 31, 2022||18.769489|
|September 28, 2022||18.658208|