EUR to MAD exchange rates
Convert Euros to Moroccan dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 29, 2023, 12:51 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 10.720355 Moroccan dirham
Inverse rate 0.093280
EUR/MAD currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 10.7234 MAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Moroccan dirham
- Currency Code: MAD
- Currency Symbol: د.م. or DH
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Morocco
- Major Unit: One Moroccan dirham
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Moroccan dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 1⁄2, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirhams
Previous EUR to MAD Exchange Rates
EUR to MAD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||10.773105|
|November 30, 2022||11.020037|
|December 31, 2022||11.144602|
|January 31, 2023||11.188981|
|February 28, 2023||11.024588|
|March 31, 2023||11.060946|
|April 30, 2023||11.131567|
|May 31, 2023||10.990452|
|June 30, 2023||10.901795|
|July 31, 2023||10.755132|
|August 31, 2023||10.800968|
|September 29, 2023||10.929238|