EUR to GBP exchange rates
Convert Euros to British pounds sterling. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.8457
EUR/GBP currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 0.8457 GBP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
Previous EUR to GBP Exchange Rates
EUR to GBP historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.856443|
|October 31, 2021||0.847441|
|November 30, 2021||0.847891|
|December 31, 2021||0.84942|
|January 31, 2022||0.83521|
|February 28, 2022||0.838279|
|March 31, 2022||0.836154|
|April 30, 2022||0.835578|
|May 31, 2022||0.849546|
|June 30, 2022||0.857843|
|July 31, 2022||0.849223|
|August 8, 2022||0.839495|