EUR to BHD exchange rates
Convert Euros to Bahraini dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 21, 2023, 9:39 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 0.396228 Bahraini dinar
Inverse rate 2.523798
EUR/BHD currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 0.3976 BHD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Bahraini dinar
- Currency Code: BHD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bahrain
- Major Unit: One Bahraini dinar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bahraini dinar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to BHD Exchange Rates
EUR to BHD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.370988|
|November 30, 2022||0.384869|
|December 31, 2022||0.399394|
|January 31, 2023||0.406374|
|February 28, 2023||0.403223|
|March 31, 2023||0.403479|
|April 30, 2023||0.413588|
|May 31, 2023||0.40998|
|June 30, 2023||0.408624|
|July 31, 2023||0.416386|
|August 31, 2023||0.411204|
|September 21, 2023||0.404315|