EUR to PHP exchange rates
Convert Euros to Philippine pesos. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 56.6850
EUR/PHP currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 56.6607 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous EUR to PHP Exchange Rates
EUR to PHP historical rates
|September 30, 2021||59.113878|
|October 31, 2021||58.800033|
|November 30, 2021||57.371035|
|December 31, 2021||56.871558|
|January 31, 2022||57.996728|
|February 28, 2022||58.190552|
|March 31, 2022||57.39971|
|April 30, 2022||56.232204|
|May 31, 2022||55.362291|
|June 30, 2022||56.745853|
|July 31, 2022||56.930372|
|August 17, 2022||56.879998|