EUR to IDR exchange rates
Convert Euros to Indonesian rupiahs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 3, 2023, 5:59 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 16681.890088 Indonesian rupiah
Inverse rate 0.000060
EUR/IDR currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 16,679.8901 IDR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Indonesian rupiah
- Currency Code: IDR
- Currency Symbol: Rp
- Central Bank: Bank Indonesia
- Reserve Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indonesian Rupiah
- Minor Unit: One
- per Indonesian Rupiah:
- Note Denominations: Rp 2,000, Rp 5,000, Rp 10,000, Rp 20,000 Rp 50,000, Rp 100,000
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to IDR Exchange Rates
EUR to IDR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||16431.913615|
|February 28, 2023||16234.435224|
|March 31, 2023||16377.503145|
|April 30, 2023||16344.93925|
|May 31, 2023||16145.818429|
|June 30, 2023||16203.879869|
|July 31, 2023||16640.387089|
|August 31, 2023||16647.021437|
|September 30, 2023||16418.959306|
|October 31, 2023||16651.064699|
|November 30, 2023||16844.614197|
|December 3, 2023||16768.836483|