EUR to CNH exchange rates
Convert Euros to Chinese Renminbi. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 29, 2023, 8:54 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 7.834455 Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore
Inverse rate 0.127641
EUR/CNH currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 7.8348 CNH
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore
- Currency Code: CNH
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: The People's Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese renminbi off-shore
- Minor Unit: One
- per Chinese renminbi off-shore:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to CNH Exchange Rates
EUR to CNH historical rates