EUR to OMR exchange rates
Convert Euros to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 2, 2023, 11:58 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 0.402785 Omani rial
Inverse rate 2.482717
EUR/OMR currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 0.399 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous EUR to OMR Exchange Rates
EUR to OMR historical rates
|November 30, 2022||0.393525|
|December 31, 2022||0.407869|
|January 31, 2023||0.415075|
|February 28, 2023||0.411802|
|March 31, 2023||0.412309|
|April 30, 2023||0.423004|
|May 31, 2023||0.418833|
|June 30, 2023||0.417268|
|July 31, 2023||0.425396|
|August 31, 2023||0.420107|
|September 30, 2023||0.411247|
|October 2, 2023||0.405747|