EUR to ILS exchange rates
Convert Euros to Israeli new shekels. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 3, 2023, 12:43 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 3.989351 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 0.250667
EUR/ILS currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 4.0068 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous EUR to ILS Exchange Rates
EUR to ILS historical rates
|November 30, 2022||3.549569|
|December 31, 2022||3.659635|
|January 31, 2023||3.713704|
|February 28, 2023||3.792773|
|March 31, 2023||3.874963|
|April 30, 2023||3.996732|
|May 31, 2023||3.99298|
|June 30, 2023||3.948864|
|July 31, 2023||4.052981|
|August 31, 2023||4.086479|
|September 30, 2023||4.077147|
|October 2, 2023||4.02978|