CHF to CNY exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Chinese yuan. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 7.0760
CHF/CNY currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 7.0761 CNY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Fen per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
Previous CHF to CNY Exchange Rates
CHF to CNY historical rates
|September 30, 2021||7.000739|
|October 31, 2021||6.957578|
|November 30, 2021||6.932123|
|December 31, 2021||6.91997|
|January 31, 2022||6.919951|
|February 28, 2022||6.870869|
|March 31, 2022||6.829002|
|April 30, 2022||6.802162|
|May 31, 2022||6.83367|
|June 30, 2022||6.903887|
|July 31, 2022||6.951359|
|August 14, 2022||7.089902|