CHF to PLN exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Polish złoty. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 24, 2023, 10:11 AM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 4.735326 Polish złoty
Inverse rate 0.211179
CHF/PLN currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 4.7355 PLN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
Previous CHF to PLN Exchange Rates
CHF to PLN historical rates
|October 31, 2022||4.900245|
|November 30, 2022||4.769596|
|December 31, 2022||4.740149|
|January 31, 2023||4.68693|
|February 28, 2023||4.784843|
|March 31, 2023||4.736692|
|April 30, 2023||4.707114|
|May 31, 2023||4.651201|
|June 30, 2023||4.570615|
|July 31, 2023||4.597874|
|August 31, 2023||4.65054|
|September 23, 2023||4.797401|