CHF to MGA exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Malagasy ariaries. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4247.9887
CHF/MGA currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 4,247.9887 MGA
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Malagasy ariary
- Currency Code: MGA
- Currency Symbol: Ar
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Madagascar
- Reserve Currency: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Madagascar
- Major Unit: One Malagasy ariary
- Minor Unit: One iraimbilanja (franc)
- Iraimbilanja (francs) per Malagasy ariary: 1⁄5
- Note Denominations: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 ariary
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 ariary
Previous CHF to MGA Exchange Rates
CHF to MGA historical rates
|September 30, 2021||4247.199681|
|October 31, 2021||4276.930697|
|November 30, 2021||4317.999293|
|December 31, 2021||4308.564626|
|January 31, 2022||4332.983802|
|February 28, 2022||4321.828023|
|March 31, 2022||4319.048613|
|April 30, 2022||4238.041976|
|May 31, 2022||4082.496782|
|June 30, 2022||4172.856931|
|July 31, 2022||4274.462443|
|August 18, 2022||4361.584654|