CHF to JPY exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Japanese yen. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 25, 2023, 12:11 PM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 163.207167 Japanese yen
Inverse rate 0.006127
CHF/JPY currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 163.2318 JPY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
Previous CHF to JPY Exchange Rates
CHF to JPY historical rates
|October 31, 2022||147.566543|
|November 30, 2022||147.338858|
|December 31, 2022||144.497336|
|January 31, 2023||140.944757|
|February 28, 2023||143.83832|
|March 31, 2023||144.370065|
|April 30, 2023||148.740226|
|May 31, 2023||152.725167|
|June 30, 2023||157.138494|
|July 31, 2023||161.535048|
|August 31, 2023||164.79134|
|September 24, 2023||164.903531|